Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Universal Life Church

Hello,

My name is Reverend Willis. I joined the ULC because I wanted to make my quest to seek out the questions I had about life official. Since joining I have been researching all types of religions and have taken the title of minister quite seriously. The powers we give to established religion are very great, and some religions seem to lack the core essentials that the ULC is based on. The ULC has linked me to many great philosophies that can overlap to almost every religion out there.

I don't have to bow my head to any priest or Pope, but I can take their advise. I have found great links to things like Sufi Dances of Universal Peace and great ideas for weddings or religious ceremonies. I just thought I would mention a little bit out of appreciation for everything the ULC represents. Why should all the tax breaks go to the religions that are already established?

I have hopes of creating a church that can focus on guided meditations, positive sermons and an overall sanctuary for anyone who needs some positive energy. The ULC makes everything very simple. I really appreciate the newsletters and this idea about posting ministers online seems very exciting.

Greg

For more stories like this, go to Online Ordination


********************************************

To ordain yourself with the Universal Life Church, for free, for life, right now, click on the Free Online Ordination link.

Rev. Long created the ULC seminary site to help ministers learn and grow their ministries. The Seminary offers a huge catalog of materials for ministers of the Universal Life Church