Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Why I became ordained

Well, this is the 8th year anniversary in ULC for me. I came here because of the different paths that were celebrated here.  I became ordained here because I knew ministry is one of my life missions.  I am also a board certified holistic health practitioner, certified expressive art therapist, am earning a ph.d in holistic ministries from American Institute of holistic theology, and I earned a doctor of divinity from universal light church.

I completed the soul clinic class offered by ULC -- very good. I am a certified pastoral counselor, and board certified chaplain through the international pastoral counselors association.  My ministry is growing, as am I.  I held a beautiful service in my home where 12 of my closest friends showed up"the journey of our nativity" a metaphysical story of the nativity.  I participate in many beliefs. I volunteer w/young gay youth. 

I live w/ fibromyalgia daily and am writing for the fibromyalgia frontiers a quarterly news journal. I am a known art therapist and writer, look under Kurt Fondriest art therapist. so all this brought me here.  All this came from me being here. The journey is still going....

Peace,
Rev. Kurt

*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar