Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Online Ordination

Believe it or not...... my day starts at 630 am, Take my boyfriend to work and the little one to school then I come back home and take my catchupfromsleeplessnight nap, This morning during that nap I had a vision of me performing my cousin's wedding ceremony, I used to play an online MMORPG and was a guide in that game and as a guide I would perform various wedding ceremonies.

I had the dream and it was so vivid and it even went further then the wedding ceremony, it went into the hospital here where my other cousin is recovering from a massive brain injury and I have been going to the hospital every other day to visit with him. He doesn't know who I am or anything but knows I am there and will play ball with me and talk with me and count... My god did you all know when you get a brain injury sometimes all you do is count? Anyways... back to my story.. In this dream I was helping small children and other people suffering from various elements... The dream seem to last months, I woke up physically exhausted and yet revived.... I did a google search on Ordain and landed here....

I know I am fresh meat to the lambs but this dream really kicked my midlife crisis into high gear.
I am in between jobs right now and while I was posting my resume to various places it dawned on me to get information and for whatever reason I did and here I am..... where I am going..... No clue. I am sure it will be an enlightening road of many events though!! 

 Paladin
ULC 

*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar