Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Online Ordination

I am currently looking for work in both the Christian world and the secular world. I am hoping and praying that God will lead me to where He wants me to be.

I have felt a calling to minister since I was a child but for some reason things always were in the way or seemed more important at the time. I was raised in the United Methodist church and was away from church until a few years ago when I met my wife and started going to church with her. She was attending a non-denominational church and that is where I learned the most about God and His Word.  I once again started feeling the Calling again and I started looking into man's procedure for ordination.  I believe that God is the only one that can truly ordain but man's laws need to be respected as long as they are not in conflict with God's laws.

I am currently taking a Christian Seminary course through ULC and I am looking into other courses as well. I want to learn all that God has to offer and receive it. 

Pastor Todd
ULC

********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free  and lasts for life, so use the button.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials. Many have been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and can attest to its ongoing growth and change.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar