Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ordination story

Ordination
I became a minister in 1985 while living in Orlando, FL. I was doing astrology readings and the city said I had to be licensed either as a minister or a vendor. So I became a minister.

My employer at the time was the Wyndham Hotel SeaWorld which is now a Stouffers hotel I believe. My boss, John Arnesen, thought doing weddings in the hotel would be a great thing for tourists.

So, the first wedding I ever performed was in the hotel lobby! Mr. Arnesen, made a huge media event out of it and comped the couple's room for an extended stay, meals, tickets to Sea World and Disney - it was GREAT FUN!

I have been performing weddings ever since! In 1989, I moved back to my birth home of Cleveland, OH. and together with my friend who also is a minister, Patricia Wagner-Soteros, we started Creative Wedding Officiants to market our wedding business.

We now perform well over 100 weddings each per year. You can see us and get more info about us and our other associates Wayne and Traci at www.creativeweddingofficiants.com

I am also a Usui Reiki Master and do Spiritual healings, house blessings and baby blessings.

Feel free to use the info for your newsletter.

Blessings.

Rev. Teresa George


For more stories like this, go to Online Ordination

**********************

Ordination with the Free Online Ordination button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar