Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Online Ordination

Universal Life Church
I was ordained in Jan 2006, at 67 it is a great honour and joy for me to serve in this way. since being a child I wanted to be working for God but each i tried to enter the ministry I was turned down first in the assembly of God and then in the church of England.

So i became a reiki healer instead touching the lives of many people has given me so much joy but when i met someone here in the uk that had been ordained into the ulc I realized that at last my dream could be come a reality. the last year has been wonderful my ministry is still healing but now I know that truly I am working for the Lord and i have 35 people who work with me my own 'congregation' I am also a member of the church for the churchless.

God be with you.

All love and light, Rev Mollie.

*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar