Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Online Ordination

Online Ordination
Hello, I am Rev. Ron Baams, founder and pastor of the Arizona Ministry of Life.

I received a Baccalaureate of Arts Degree in Psychology from the University of Massachusetts/Boston and a Master of Science Degree in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing from Boston College. I served clients as a nurse for over 27 years on psychitric units, cardiac unit, surgical units, intensive care units, and in emergency rooms. What has always struck me, and rather profoundly; is the impact that a person's spirituality, or lack of it, has on his healing and overall well being. In medicine in general, we make feeble attempts at addressing the client's spiritual needs, but the reality is that most healthcare professionals are not adequately trained in this area, or lack spirituality themselves.

Through my life I have had many trials and tribulations (as do all of us), and made many poor choices that hurt myself and others. In retrospect, these were times when I failed to recognize or accept the presence of God in my life. Yet, He still watched over me and carried me forward. I now give daily thanks and praise to Him for that. Having recognized God's grace, and accepting Him in my life, He has made me clearly see the path that He has chosen for me. That is to tend to people's spiritual needs in a way that they can accept, and do all I can to manifest His love and abundance for all. I became an ordained minister with a simple goal; let God's hand guide me in sharing His love and abundance.

*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar