Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Online Ordination

Hi Everyone,

I became a minister because I worked for a cabin rental company where I live and the staff decided they wanted their own minister to do weddings for them...and since I was the only one with any kind of religious background they decided I was the best for the job...this was awhile ago and since then the cabin rental company has gone out of business...but I decided I loved doing this so much and I really and truly felt God called me to do this that I continued with doing marriages for couples who truly wanted to be married....I loved being able to meet new people and working with them on planning there weddings...from a small intimate wedding to a big wedding...just to see their faces when I tell them they are husband and wife warms my heart...I thank God for everything He has given me and I honestly believe God put this into my life to help me believe there are great people out there who honestly love each other and love God and know in their hearts they are the right one for each other, and I get to be a part of that...so this is how it started and now this is how it is...I enjoy what I do for others and what God has given to me and what the couples do for me as well.

Hugs,
Rev. Sandra Sanchez

*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar