Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Free Online Ordination

I've always had someone approach me for advise or just wanting someone to talk to. I became ordained by ULC because I didn't appreciate the various teachings or beliefs of the standard religions around me. I more or less wanted to be an interfaith believer. 

I have always been interested in cars as a hobby and that has brought others closer to me to share their problems. Motorheads and people that can't get their car started on a cold morning have as many problems as the rest of the world. (Go figure!) I did go through some agonizing reappraisels in reaching this decision having gone to Catholic school while brought up Protestant and having lived in a multicultural neighborhood. 

Not knowing much about others beliefs I listened and told them what I thought was right. I can't believe how far this attitude has brought me in life. At my job I listen and talk to people from many various cultures from around the world. This diversity has made me more aware that people are the same around the world. They want to make a peaceful living and raise their families. I truly do feel, that now, I am an INTERFAITH MINISTER. 

ulc.net 

*********************
The Universal Life Church offers free online ordination and an extensive seminary program where we offer a course in Wiccan Studies, one on the Four Gospels, several courses that are based on A Course in Miracles, several Christian Studies courses and a variety of courses on Spiritual Awareness and Spiritual Development.