Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Become an ordained minister

Why did I become a ULC Minister?


It was an interesting chain of events, and a story I'm sure I've told more than once here.


When my husband and I first got engaged, a friend of ours informed us that as an ordained minister, he'd be happy to perform our wedding. I absolutely did NOT believe that he was ordained. He told me about the ULC, the only doctrine of which was "Do that which is right", and that's what intrigued me. He explained that it wasn't about a specific religion or belief, but about religious and spiritual freedom.


He gave me the website, and I checked it out that night. I still couldn't believe it could be that easy to become ordained, and I had to try for myself just to see if it was true.


I take pride in my status as ULC Minister. I don't preach in a church or hold sermons. My ministry is about spreading peace and understanding to as many people as I can reach. 

From a minister at ulc.net 

********************************************

To ordain yourself with the Universal Life Church, for free, for life, right now, click on the Free Online Ordination link.

Rev. Long created the ULC seminary site to help ministers learn and grow their ministries. The Seminary offers a huge catalog of materials for ministers of the Universal Life Church


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar