Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Become an Online Minister


Calling
I was ordainded by your online Seminary in 2002  and I am very interested in continuing my education at your Seminary. I am planning on taking your Doctor of Divinity Course next month.
 
Purpose
What made me decide to become a ULC minister in the Future I want to be able to offer online classes to others like I was fortunate to receive from ULC.
Experience
I became a Minister June 7, 2002 for Universal Life Church, an Elder at the Greater Calvary Missionary Baptist Church in 1998, and o October 14, 2002 I was Consecrated in Klileen,Texas for the Grant Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church here in Austin, Texas. 
Background
I grew up Catholic and when my adopted mother died no one else in her family was still Catholic and  I was not allowed to continue attend the Church I grew up in. My cousin was Church of Christ I believe.The I went to live with my adopted father and his wife was Pentacostal Holiness. 
When I became an adult I chose to attend various churches,Greater Peace Pentacostal Victory Christian Center Assemblies of God, Teagues Jerusalum Temple Church of God and Christ, Greater Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, Grant Chapel AME, I currently attend Ministry of Challenge  Outreach Ministry.
I even all most converted to Buddhism.
Service
I really have been called in Missions/Outreach for those who struggle with Mental Health Issues,and the Justice System.I teach self esteem and symptom management groups at a place called SHAC Self-Help and Advocacy Center.
before I left on a 6 month leave, I helped form a NA group for those with dual-diagnosis, called Eagle Wings of Recovery.
Impact
I feel that being ordained has made a positive Impact in my life. I met an Artist by the name of Dennis W. Brown and he does Sketch Photography he is the one who drew my picture in colored pencil, he has been drawing since he was a young child about 5 years old and the Love of drawing never left his heart.
We started Star Portraits together he says his drawing is a gift from God and he is good. 

********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free  and lasts for life, so use the button.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials. Many have been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and can attest to its ongoing growth and change.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar