Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wiccan Studies

Lessons Of Life In Wicca
       There are many lessons that we have all gone threw in the course of life and threw ULC and I have learned a lot threw the course of both. I have learned about the powers with in every living cell of the body and how they come to life in the very presence of time and space when you are in your sacred space all alone but yet so very much not alone for even the wind sounds out a tune of worship when on your knees in the very presence of the Divine or Goddess that it's hard to say how you ever lived without her in your daily life. I've learned that even the trees have a breath of life, a spark of hope, a shimmer of praise in the very presence of her grace. I learned to be one with myself and the universe and that in doing so I have everything I need or will ever need right at my thoughts, all I have to do is think it and it's on its way. I've learned that it is not in how, why or even when you come to this realization of the love of the Goddess, but only that you will and we all will in our on time and it only matters  that we do realize that she is calling all her children saying Let the sleeping giants arise, Let my people call my name once more upon this land and I shall walk with thee.
Drink from me and I shall give you life, power and freedom. I shall give you all your hearts desires. When this time shall come a cloud shall descend upon you all in my name and you shall be filled with power and blessings to descend to the next plane. Come out from the woods my children! Come out! This is one of the greatest courses on Wicca I have ever taken online it would benefit even the strongest of hearts to take this course. Thank you so much for your stance in this world. Blessed be.        
Rev. James Chambers


*******************************
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 
Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar