Onlline Sermons

We have posted a lot of sermons from our Universal Life Church ministers. Some are Christian and some are not. You are welcome to use them or just enjoy them as you like.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Universal Life Church

Christian Sermon
The Nature of an Absolute

I was trying to sleep at about 3:30 this morning when in my brain popped the words of the Title of this writing. After about thirty seconds I was wide awake and I knew, God wanted me to get up NOW. So I dragged my sleepy carcas to the keyboard and began to write down what you will see here.

I went back to lay down at 5:00 and after about two minutes, my brain started burning rubber again and that was the introduction to the thought. This preached powerfully. My CD recorder was not cooperating, or I would recommend listening. There was such a deep connection of the Spirit today with the message and the church as this was preached. It was truly a WORD from God for a number of people. I usually preach 25 to 35 minutes max. I preached over an hour.... and there was a long season of prayer after the preaching.

God Loves you Absolutely!


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 
Ordination with the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.
 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar